Cards Against Humanity is a great gift for your friends who aren’t easily offended and like to have a good time! You can even download the set for FREE!! PURE AWESOMENESS PEEPS!
“Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a Black Card, and everyone else answers with their funniest White Card.”
Let the hilarity ensue.
Five new iPhone 5 goodies just hit the Photojojo Shop!
They’re some of our best, so check ‘em out →
- The Glif/Glif+, a tripod mount for your iPhone
- The iPhone Lens Dial, a complete lens system on a rotating dial
- The Olloclip, 3-in-1 lens that slips onto the corner of your iPhone
- The iPhone Panorama Lens, shoots a 360 photo in one seamless take!
- The iPhone SLR Mount, use Canon & Nikon SLR lenses on your iPhone
p.s. These all come in 4/4S versions, too!
Original silk-screened art and apparel, hand-crafted in Canada.
Check out her scarves (I love mine).
Activate Imagination and make reading come to life with a StoryCraft Box™ this holiday season! www.pagescorner.com
Make your own sock monkey kit!
STORE IM IN LOVE WITH RIGHT NOW: and just in time for Christmas and for some of you maybe a last minute Chanukah gift. Wicked clothes.com they don’t have a large selection but what they do have to offer is amazing. I just love the anatomically correct heart and rib cage necklaces. Many of their shirt designs come in long sleeve short sleeve and even tank top and to make this place even better there feminist friendly
It’s that time of year again. Stores are packed with gift buyers and there is about to be an influx of new stuff in many of our homes thanks the generosity of friends and family. Most people don’t need another candle or sweater, so this year why don’t you consider giving a clutter-free experience?
And now a look back at my favorite clutter free gifts…Classes
- Cooking classes can be quite pricy but they are just so much fun. Most people won’t splurge on this kind of class for themselves, so why not buy it for them?
- Consider a series of yoga classes, a woodworking workshop or a dance class.Food
- If a cooking class is not in your budget, a DIY Cheese Making Kit from Williams-Somoma might do the trick.
- Or if it’s more their speed, consider a Beer Brewing Kit.
- A gift certificate from Seamless.com, a service that delivers food from tons of local restaurants, is a great option for that special someone in your life who doesn’t like to cook.
- How about the gift of healthy snacks? Naturebox monthly memberships deliver hand-picked snacks to your door along with recipes and ideas for healthy eats. I recently sent a subscription to my mother-in-law and she is loving the delicious snacks.
- Of course chocolates, homemade baked goods, etc. are always an option
- If you want to take things to the next level, adopt an olive tree in their name with Nudo, and they get the olive oil from it for a year!Entertainment
- Movie, concert, sporting event or theater tickets are all great options. Give them a certificate or plan a night out together.
- You can rarely go wrong with an iTunes gift card, they can be used to buy movies, apps, books, and music!
- Or you can give the gift of a museum membership.
- TOYS! I love SparkBoxToys. It’s a great way to give gifts without contributing to clutter. Your friends/family get to keep a set of toys for 4+ weeks and then send them back and receive a new set. And if you buy now through December 25th, they’ll donate a box of toys to charity.
- Ok, so this one will probably contribute to the stuff in their home but Etsy is awesome! And a gift certificate, which you can easily order on their website will give them a chance to pick out something they love from a custom cutting board to a one of a kind scarf.
- Make a donation to their favorite charity.
- Treat your friend or family member to something they wouldn’t buy for themselves, like a manicure, a massage, or a day at the spa. Send a gift certificate from a local favorite.
I eat a lot of bananas so I have a Banana Bunker to protect my fruits from bruising in transit. Everyone at work thinks it looks like a very unfun sex toy.
Spice up someone’s stocking this year with a selection of seasonings. This sampling includes three bags: juniper berries, ground Ceylon cinnamon, and ground black lemons.